Terms and Conditions
1. Sales Orders: A sales order shall be issued once all the details (color, fabric, mattress, delivery and packaging) have been discussed and agreed upon. Philux requires full payment on all transactions. Philux will not accept any cancellation, change of item or refund once the sales order is signed and downpayment is received.
2. Terms of Payment: Philux requires full payment on all transactions. For orders above Php 100,000, a 50% down payment may be accepted upon the approval of Sales Manager. Kindly settle full payment at least 7 days before the delivery date in any of our showrooms. Our delivery crew is not authorized to receive any payments.
3. Fabric: Should the client decide to provide the fabric, Philux requires its delivery within 7 days from the Sales Order date. Philux does not take responsibility for delays or any other problems that may arise due to a client’s late delivery of fabric.
Shipping and Delivery
4. Delivery: Philux provides free delivery within Metro Manila with a minimum sales order of Php15,000. Otherwise, a delivery fee is charged. Our Sales and Logistics Officer will contact the client to schedule the delivery +/- 3 days from the delivery date specified in the sales order. The delivery schedule will not proceed without the client’s confirmation. Any failure of delivery due to client’s responsibility will be charged to client. For deliveries outside Manila, Philux requires a third-party trucking company that will charge a fee depending on the location of delivery. Philux is not responsible for any damages incured by the third-party trucking or client-organized transportation of furniture.
5. Final Inspection: For all made to order, orders with packaging, orders bound outside Manila, Philux requires client to a final inspection of items at the factory before proceeding with packaging and scheduling of delivery. Clients can schedule the visit with Philux’s Sales Associate at their convenience once pieces are ready.
6. Delivery access and placement: The client is responsible for evaluating the intended location of the furniture and the access to the area. Philux is not liable for any difficulty or failure to deliver the products to the intended area. The client accepts that any exposure to the elements due to improper placement of the furniture post-delivery is their responsibility.
7. Delivery inspection: Philux requires full inspection by the client or their representative and removal of packaging immediately upon delivery, and is not responsible for a client’s failure to do so. We recommend that the person who placed the order be the one to inspect and receive the item(s) upon delivery. Should the delivery be received by a third-party or authorized representative, it will be considered “Received in Good Order and Condition”. Philux requires the client or their representative to sign the Delivery Receipt.
8. Packaging: As our standard, Philux furniture pieces are delivered with packaging using bubble wrap. Our delivery trucks are equipped to protect the product adequately during transport. For clients requesting additional packaging using corrugated carton, we charge 5% of total amount of purchase.
9. Product: Although most of the Philux’s furniture pieces are made of solid wood, certain pieces require the use of veneers. Our pieces are constructed with different wood species from varying origins with different characteristics such as grain and density for structural purposes.
10. Color Finish: Wood is a natural product and minimal variations in color and texture are normal and acceptable. Philux furniture is also susceptible to long-term discoloration due to exposure to the elements, particularly direct sunlight. Should the client request to match a color finish in a repeat furniture order, Philux requires the client to provide a sample piece (ex. drawer) in our showroom, for us to match color finish as closely as possible.
11. Storage Fee: Philux charges a 3% weekly storage fee of the total Sales Order amount to clients who fail to accept delivery at the sales order date. Storage is accepted only when client completes full payment. If not, after 6 weeks of storage, the order will be considered cancelled and any payments made will be deemed forfeited in favor of Philux.
12. Mattress: Philux provides a 1” allowance between mattress and bedframe for both length and width. Philux is not responsible for mattresses purchased elsewhere that may not fit with our standard bedframe allowance.
13. Off-The-Floor Purchases: Furniture pieces should be thoroughly inspected and accepted as per its condition in the showroom. Requests for refurbishing or repair will be charged accordingly.
14. Client Pick-up: Philux only accepts pick-up of furniture pieces in the showroom that are small in size. Any piece that requires to be carried by two or more people should be picked-up at the Philux factory, unless client signs a waiver stating that Philux is not liable for any damages occurred during pull-out. Philux sales associates are not responsible for carrying the furniture pieces out of the showroom premises.
15. Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners. Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Philux is not responsible for damage incurred from improper maintenance.
16. Returns: Should there be a problem with the item(s), client should not accept delivery. Client should note down the concern on the Delivery Receipt. Any return after delivery will be at the client’s expense. A pick up and delivery charge of Php 1,000 will be applied. Transportation charges from anywhere outside Metro Manila will be on the client’s account.
17. Warranty: Philux furniture pieces are covered with a 1 year warranty for factory defect. Otherwise, repair charges are on the client’s account. Philux will only accept repairs for furniture within Metro Manila. If client resides outside Metro Manila, the client will be responsible for shipping and delivery of the furniture to our factory.
18. Customer Service: For further inquiries, kindly contact our Head Office: (02) 809-4760 / 0917-531-4933 / email@example.com