TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All details indicated in the online order form are considered final.
- We require full payment made via bank deposit, credit card or PayPal.
- Free delivery within Metro Manila and select Mega Manila locations with a minimum online order of Php 15,000. Otherwise, a delivery fee of Php 500 will be charged. Orders for smaller items such as the Orchid Pot, Succulent Pot, and Phone Dock will have a Php200 delivery charge.
- An email confirmation will be sent to client to inform them of successful payment.
- An unsuccessful payment means order is not confirmed.
- Orders will be delivered within 10 business days.
- Any failure of delivery due to client’s negligence will have corresponding charges for the re-scheduled deliveries.
- Delivery confirmation: at least three (3) working days prior to delivery, we will confirm the schedule and availability for delivery of the items to client.
- Delivery schedule starts at 9am onwards. Deliveries beyond 3pm will be subject for approval by Management. Cost incurred for overtime may be charged to client depending on the
circumstances. It is recommended to schedule deliveries between 9am to 3pm only. No confirmation of the specific time of arrival will be provided as this will depend on the
priority line-up, location, and traffic conditions.
- For Buildings/ Offices/ Condominiums/ Complex deliveries:
- Permits to access – Client must secure the needed permits to access the location. Our delivery crew will have no information on how to secure these permits. If needed permits were not prepared prior to delivery, this will cause delays and delivery crew may cancel the delivery schedule in consideration of the other scheduled deliveries.
- Allowed delivery time – Certain locations have restrictions on the delivery schedule. If this was not advised in advance by client, delivery crew may cancel delivery schedule to avoid delays.
- Service elevator – It is important to know the size/dimensions of the service elevator to assess if the item/s for delivery will fit. We do not deliver items using stairs as this may cause damage to the items and for safety consideration of the delivery crew. Unusual delivery methods such as manually lifting large items using stairs up to several floors, using harness to lift the items or forcing delivery crew to use any unsafe means to transfer the items are prohibited. Delivery crew may cancel the schedule should the client insist on unsafe delivery means. Client may source a third party delivery crew should the terms above are not favorable to said client. Philux and its delivery crew will not be held liable for any damages incurred or any accident that may arise from the incident.
- Access points – Doors, exits, hallways, corridors, etc. must be considered if the items for delivery will fit. Otherwise, delivery crew may cancel delivery schedule.
- Subdivision and village entrance fees, and other delivery fees are not included in the sales booking. They must be paid by the client upon delivery.
- Only the client should receive the items on the scheduled delivery date. Should the delivery be received by a third party or an authorized representative, an endorsement letter from the client is required to receive the items. The endorsement letter will be used together with the delivery receipt for verification of the delivery crew. Philux requires clients or their representative to sign the delivery receipt. A signed delivery receipt is a confirmation that item has been “Received in Good Order and Condition”. Delivery crew may cancel deliveries due to the unavailability of the receiver. Rescheduling of delivery is subject to delivery charges.
- Receiving of items: Although items are being quality checked in the factory, items may be damaged due to handling so client must ensure that all items received should be in good condition and has passed a personal quality check by said client. While these instances are rare, clients have the right to reject the items with a formal letter to management indicating the specifics. Returned items will be assessed in the main office for corrective actions.
- Philux standard packaging uses bubble wrap with corrugated carton on corners for added protection. Corresponding charges may apply for any request of additional packaging materials or methods.
- Products: Although most of the Philux furniture pieces are made of solid wood, certain pieces require the use of veneers. Our pieces are constructed with different wood species from varying origins with different characteristics such as grain and density for structural purposes.
- Color Finishes: As wood is a natural product, minimal variations in color and texture are normal and inevitable. Philux furniture is also susceptible to long term discoloration due to exposure to different elements including direct sunlight. Should the client wish to match a color finish in a repeat furniture order, Philux will require the client to provide a sample piece (ex. Drawer) to match the color finish as closely as possible.
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners. Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Philux is not responsible for damage incurred from improper maintenance.
- Returns: Should there be a problem with the item(s) upon delivery, client should note down the concern on the delivery receipt and should not accept the item(s).
- Warranty: Philux furniture pieces are covered with a 1 year warranty on factory defects, wear and tear not included, and will be subject for repair charges based on our technical team’s assessment. Philux only accepts repairs on furniture within Metro Manila. Client will shoulder the cost of shipping and delivery of the furniture to our main office/factory.
- Delivery Survey Form: Clients are advised to accomplish the standard delivery survey form as this will help Philux improve the services provided. This will also be an opportunity for the client to express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction on the delivery service and quality of the items. Delivery survey forms are carefully assessed by management for further improvement.
- Extreme weather conditions: To ensure the safety of our delivery crew, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during extreme weather conditions like earthquake, flooding, strong storm signal, etc.
- Customer Service: For further inquiries, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we would be delighted to assist.