Philux furniture is proudly Filipino and meticulously handmade by local craftsmen. We hope this care guide assists you in maintaining your pieces.
- Dust your furniture piece with a soft, dry cloth to protect its finish. Do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Wood is a natural material and any exposure to natural elements such as sunlight, water, and heat may affect the quality and appearance of the piece.
- Furniture pieces are usually packed in PE foam or bubble wrap. Unwrap immediately to avoid potential markings.
- The finishes applied on our metal are of the same consistency as the finishes applied on our wood.
- Refrain from applying metal polish on the metal surfaces and only use a clean, damp cloth to wipe them.
- Metal polish can be applied to genuine brass decorative accents such as certain knobs or portions of select dining tables.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- For washable fabrics, vacuum and clean with mild soap (Perwoll pink is recommended). For delicate fabrics, dry clean is recommended. Cushions can be vacuumed and spot-cleaned. Pillows and inner stuffing should be vacuumed only. For vegan leather, wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- For more information, kindly refer to the care guides for each fabric collection below.