PHILUX SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This role would entail monitoring showroom operations, developing client relationships, handling online or in-person transactions, and providing quality customer service.Ideal for candidates with prior sales, retail, or equivalent experience.
- Monitors showroom operations (inventory, transfers, client transactions).
- Assists clients from inquiries to confirming purchases.
- Assists in packaging bought items or handling financial transactions, such as receiving payment.
- Maintains and keeps an ongoing relationship with the client even after-sales.
- Reports to the Sales Supervisor and VP for Sales and Business Development.
- Upholds the Philux brand as a qualified representative that carries out excellent customer service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City, The Fort (BGC), Mandaluyong, and Quezon City.
- Preferably 3-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skillsSolution-focused, honest, fast-learner, and reliable.
- Must be confident and tactful.
- Hands-on experience with customer service.
- Possess the ability to grasp client needs and increase client management.
- Significant understanding of sales performance metrics
- Must have good analytical and time management skills.
- Computer literate; Solid knowledge of CRM Software, Google Apps, MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity with us or may know of someone who would fit our requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com or reach our human resources team at 02-8809-4760.