- Work with the Brand Curator on overall brand, marketing, communications and digital commerce strategies
- Assist with development of digital commerce platform (Shopify). Manage design improvements, information updates, and addition of inventory
- Assist with the creation, execution and monitoring of marketing campaigns, collection launches, partnerships or collaborations, and press releases
- Handle coordination for pre-production and post-production of shoots and events
- Assist with the communications and copywriting for both online and offline platforms, and with the development of customer service training initiatives for sales, administrative and logistics teams
- Organize, create and update sales and marketing tools and collateral
- Assist in development and promotion of the Philux Loyalty Program and Philux Design Circle
- Manage special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Retail, e-commerce, marketing, and/or advertising experience
- Willingness to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-direct and independently problem-solve, as well as ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with project management
- Proactive and optimistic attitude
- Interest in home goods and/or product design
- Ability to enforce and maintain brand position and quality standards.Experience with Shopify and/or Canva is a plus
This client-facing role would entail handling projects of Philux Spaces, our brand's interior design arm. Philux Spaces is seeking a design-focused, detail-minded and technically skilled interior designer to join our team. The successful candidate will work on a range of projects across all phases, project types, and scales from design, documentation, and installation.
- Manage Philux Spaces client accounts, individuals and professional groups.
- Manage client’s account from concept, booking, sourcing, coordination, delivery to after sales service. Handle direct communications with the clients and suppliers.
- Oversee, monitor, and update projects. Coordinate with Production and with third party suppliers
- Handle consultations, site visits, space planning, floor plan drawings, furniture and accessories selection, mood boards, quotations, etc.
- Organize materials library, and databases.
- Develop and improve Philux Spaces processes, templates, documentation.
- Work closely with the R&D (research and development) Team on made-to-order pieces for special projects.
- Attend and closely coordinate with the Retail Team on design requirements (for merchandizing or photo shoots) and updates on pending Spaces projects.
- Completed degree in Interior Design
- Must be a licensed Interior Designer
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Speaks and writes fluently in English and Tagalog
- Proficient in Autocad / Sketchup
- Ability to create digital presentations: floor plans, 3D renderings, furniture layouts, mood boards, quotations etc.
- Qualities: Self motivated, strong communication and time management skills, professional, organized with keen attention to detail. Quickly understands and delivers the “Philux Way” and design aesthetics.
This role would entail monitoring showroom operations, developing client relationships, handling online or in-person transactions, and providing quality customer service.Ideal for candidates with prior sales, retail, or equivalent experience.
- Monitor showroom operations (inventory, transfers, client transactions)
- Assist clients from inquiries to confirming purchases
- Assist in packaging bought items and handling financial transactions, such as receiving payment
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the client even after-sales
- Report to Retail Sales Manager
- Uphold the Philux brand as a qualified representative that carries out excellent customer service
- At least five (5) years of work experience in the management of retail furniture shops or high-end boutiques
- Substantial experience as Sales Account Executive
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- Possess the ability to grasp client needs and increase client management
- Significant understanding of sales performance metrics
- Must have good analytical and time management skills
- Computer literate; Solid knowledge of CRM Software, Google Apps, MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Solution-focused, honest, fast-learner, and reliable
- Must be confident and tactful
- Open to working during mall hours
- Flexible to be assigned in Makati, The Fort (BGC), Mandaluyong, and/ or Quezon City
- Can start as soon as possible
If you are interested in exploring any of these opportunities with us or may know of someone who would be a good fit, please send your/their resume to our Human Resources Team at email@example.com or reach them at 02-8809-4760. Thank you.