PHILUX DESIGN COORDINATOR
We are currently looking to hire a Design Coordinator. This role operates at the intersection of interior design, retail operations, consignor management, research and development, as well as sales and customer service.
Our ideal candidate would be a dynamic individual with strengths in both creative and administrative duties. He or she must be a proactive team player with a strong ability to efficiently multitask and a proven record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Assist clients looking to furnish their residential or commercial spaces through Philux Design Packages, based on their requirements and preferences. This includes consultations, site visits, space planning, floor plan drawings, furniture and accessories selection, mood board, quotations, etc. Manage the client’s account from concept, booking, coordination, delivery to after sales service.
- Handle VIP client inquiries and orders.
- Manage Philux Home’s consignors. Coordinate with consignors regarding new and existing products to consign in the showrooms.
- Source for new consignors and propose products to consign in Philux showrooms.
- Coordinate with consignors/suppliers and monitor the development of new accessories or products designed by Philux.
- Update Retail Team on the status of consignors, prepare monthly sales and inventory reports on consignments.
- Monitor inventory of consignments in all showrooms and head office warehouse.
- Attend weekly Retail meetings, where each team member updates the group on the status of department related tasks/ projects. Provide updates on all things consignment related.
- Brainstorm and assist Team on general creative direction of photoshoots / seasonal displays of showrooms. Possibly create the mood board for these. Propose and put together consignment products for these projects.
- Attend and assist during photoshoots and seasonal display installations.
- Create and update furniture and accessories catalogs, specification sheets, assist occasionally with website design blog entries and social media content.
Research & Development
- Attend weekly Research and Development meetings, where you will learn about the technicalities behind the products we are developing.
- Assist in monitoring prototypes and made-to-order items for clients.
- Assist in sourcing materials for R&D..
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Interior Design/Architecture or equivalent. Sales background preferable.
- Candidate must be very organized, output-oriented, self-motivated and friendly. He/She must be interested in doing both creative and administrative work, and willing to do field work. Good communications skills and English proficiency is a must (both written and oral).
- Ideal programs to know: Autocad / Sketchup / Excel / Google Sheets.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. This was published on August 25, 2021.